6 Human Needs Test
Through my training with Tony Robbins and Cloe Madanes of Robbins Madanes Training and Strategic Intervention, research has proven the Human Needs Psychology, also known as the 6 Human Needs to be the basis and common factor of all decisions we make.
I have personally seen through not only myself, but my clients first hand, how these needs truly shape your life and I want the same for you.
With a slight adjustment and a tweak in your mindset, accompanied with the understanding and knowledge of the 6 Human Needs Quiz you will transform into a deeper path towards authenticity, emotional freedom and joyful living
Because of the impact it had on my own personal life, I am committed to getting the message out there and sharing these tools with you.
How to Maximize the
Results of The Six Human Needs Test
After completing your 6 Human Needs Quiz, it will be reviewed personally by Amanda Scocozzo, Certified Coach. After full review, the results of your 6 Human Needs Assessment will be emailed to you. At that time you will have an opportunity to schedule a complimentary call, if you would like to explore a bit deeper.
A thorough understanding of the 6 Human Needs Assessment, will provide a pathway of understanding how your highest needs have impacted your life with tips to positively fulfill your highest needs creating a strong sense of balance, fulfillment and a roadmap towards meeting your goals.
By understanding your highest human need, it will help you understand WHY you make the decisions that you do. Knowing why you have made certain decisions or been in a repeat pattern, is the key to shifting your core foundation to help create healthier decisions from a place of wholeness.
1. Certainty: A guaranteed outcome that will evoke pain or pleasure. The need for safety, security and order; predictable
2. Uncertainty/Variety: the desire for constant change, stimulation; excitement, challenge, chaos
3. Significance: the feeling of being important, seen as unique - an individual; feeling special, pride, worthy
4. Connection/Love: a relationship or strong feeling with another person;approval, intimacy
5. Growth: knowledge seeking, path of self discovery, expansion;spiritual expansion
6. Contribution: strong sense of service and supporting others; protect & serve